Are you a positive, enthusiastic person who loves working with a wide variety of different characters? Do you get a buzz from growing your client accounts? Does the adrenaline pump through your veins when delivering your project on time and within budget?
We’re on the hunt for a top notch Senior Account Manager who loves to get their hands dirty. If you have solid experience in creative agency life (approx 8 years) and are looking for a new team, send your CV to email@example.com and let us know why you would be a valuable asset to our close-knit family.
In a nutshell, this is the daily life of a Spark SAM:
- The day-to-day management of clients’ marketing, digital and advertising campaigns
- Pro-active leadership that encourages teams to perform to the best of their ability
- Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level
- The organisation of client feedback
- Generating accurate reports and status notifications
- Pitching fresh and innovative ideas to client
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your knowledge and skills to push clients, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Ensure brand consistency
- Consistent and effective use of the Spark project management system, Traffic Live.
- Work within the Spark process but be flexible in order to retain accounts and deliver projects profitably.
- Writing creative briefs
You’ll get a great social environment, 28 holidays a year and the chance to work with clients as diverse as Ministry of Sound, Manchester Airport Group, Aegean Airlines, Bet365 and more. If you think you’ve got what it takes to work in a fast-paced and highly-pressured environment, but do it with a big fat smile on your face, then you’re exactly what we’re after.