Everything we do is to make us, our partners and our amazing clients become unstoppable. We love to push boundaries and create great work – it’s our Sparks that make this happen.
We are always on the lookout for world-class talent to join our team, and who better to help us with that search, than those that know us best – our colleagues, partners, clients and friends. This is why we have introduced a referral scheme.
The scheme is simple, make a successful referral and you both get paid £250 in vouchers of your choice.
These Referral Rules apply to any Referral. By participating in a Referral, you agree to be bound by the Referral Rules and by the decisions of Creative Spark Ltd which are final in all matters relating to the Referral. We reserve the right to negate any referral in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Referral Rules.
- To make a referral, an email should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org containing the following information:
- What’s the name of the person you want to refer and how do you know them?
- What role(s) will this person be suitable for?
- If you’ve previously worked together, mention one or two things that make your friend a good coworker.
- Why do you think this person would be a good fit for Creative Spark?
- A Referral is considered valid when the Referred Candidate confirms (via email) they agree to be put forward for the role.
- Referrals must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar). Vouchers will only be awarded to the individual who refers to a candidate.
- Vouchers will be issued to both parties when the Candidate has successfully completed their probationary period.
- Both parties will be asked to select their chosen voucher. Vouchers will be to the value of £250 in total.
- If the Candidate does not complete their probationary period for any reason, vouchers will not be awarded to either party.
- If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Referral Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
- These Referral Rules and each Referral are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between Creative Spark Ltd and any third party in relation to these Referral shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).These Referral Rules apply to any Referral. By participating in a Referral, you agree to be bound by the Referral Rules and by the decisions of Creative Spark Ltd which are final in all matters relating to the Referral. We reserve the right to negate any referral in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Referral Rules.