Refer. Reward. Repeat: Introducing our new referral scheme
Introducing our new referral scheme
Being part of something unstoppable means pushing boundaries, challenging ideas and making waves in the industry. And, when we reviewed our employee recruitment, we realised it was time to rethink our approach.
We understand that changing jobs can feel risky. That’s why we want to give back as much as we can – not just the security of a creative agency that’s celebrating exciting global client wins, but also a financial incentive for successful referrals – our way of giving back to those who support our business and promote close collaboration and human connection.
The power of connection
It’s our Sparks that fuel our passion for excellence, and we’re inviting you to join our journey – whether you’re looking for a new role, or simply have the connections to help make it happen.
The best talent often comes recommended by those who know us best – our colleagues, partners, clients, and friends. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our Referral Scheme – a rewarding opportunity for you to be an integral part of our team-building process.
The referral scheme: Turning connections into rewards
Your referrals might just be the sparks that ignite our future successes. So, if you know someone who embodies creativity, innovation, and excellence, don’t hesitate to refer them and reap the rewards.
Our Referral Scheme is simple. When you refer a talented individual who becomes a successful addition to our team, both you and your referral will receive £250 in vouchers of your choice as a token of our appreciation.
Double the rewards
We’re kicking off our brand-new referral scheme with a bang, offering a one-time £500 voucher to anyone who refers our future Design Director.
So if you know anyone who ticks the following boxes, share this link with them now…
- Wants to work collaboratively with our Creative Director
- Wants to lead on art direction for both still and motion content
- Will naturally lead our team of designers to maintain direction, energy and momentum
- Works well with Client Services, Ops, and of course, clients
- Wants to help shape and drive the business as we continue to grow and expand.
And that’s just for starters – you can read the full job spec on our website.
Before you dive in
Let’s walk through the referral rules.
- To make a referral, simply send an email to email@example.com with the candidate’s details, suitable roles and one or two standout qualities that make them a great coworker. Tell us why you think they’d be an excellent fit for Creative Spark.
- Your referral is considered valid when the referred candidate confirms, via email, their agreement to be considered for the role (exciting eh?).
- We only accept referrals from individuals, not through agencies or similar entities (sorry).
- A £250 voucher will be awarded only to the individual who made the referral.
- Once the candidate successfully completes their probationary period, both the referrer and the referred candidate will receive their chosen £250 vouchers.
- In the event that the candidate doesn’t complete their probationary period for any reason, vouchers will not be awarded to either party (boo).
For all the nitty-gritty referral details and legal bits, please read the full referral rules on our website.
Ready to Become Unstoppable?
Together, we’ll continue to push the boundaries, inspire greatness, and become truly unstoppable. Join us in this exciting journey and be a part of the Creative Spark family. Your referrals can make all the difference!