We’re Looking For a Senior Designer
Creative Spark are on the hunt for a Senior Designer.
Spark are looking for a super talented Senior Designer who will bring the energy to the studio!
You will be working with a great bunch of creative designers – our Design Director will be your immediate line manager, and you will work closely with a Junior Designer, our Creative Director, as well as the rest of the Spark team.
You will be able to have the chance to lead and work on some exciting brands across various sectors from global businesses to start ups.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an exciting chapter in Spark’s business and vision.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Pension contribution of 3%
- Yearly bonus based on agency target of between 3-10% of salary
- Flexible working between home and office
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Training days
- Birthday off paid
- Monthly team socials
- Wellness days (starting 2023)
About the role:
- Accountability for quality control
- Responsible for all pitch creative in order to achieve the very best result
Working closely with the studio to develop skill gaps and ensuring they are used correctly and effectively (be a mentor)
- Represent creative team in pitches / new business / client meetings / events
- Find suitable new talent (whether permanent, supplier or work experience)
- Reviewing process with operations team to ensure success
- Develop creative ideas and concepts choosing the appropriate media and style to meet our clients’ objectives
- Work closely with other senior managers to improve efficiencies and quality
- Actively encouraging creative innovation within the company.
- Keeping ahead of trends and being proficient in relevant software
- Estimating the time required to complete projects and providing quotes for clients.
- Working with other senior members on award submissions
- Responsible for the processes and housekeeping of all design related work
- Promote the Spark culture and lead by example
About the ideal candidate:
- A passion for all things creative and design; online and offline
- A passion for quality, be full of creative and design flair and strong on concept development
- Degree educated with at least 4 years agency experience and be fluent with all the usual Adobe CS applications
- Comfortable working across brand, print and digital projects
- Self motivated, and full of initiative
- You’ll be someone with agency experience and have a portfolio packed with stunning work for a variety of clients
If this all sounds good to you pop your CV and portfolio over to us, or you want to know more please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org