We’re looking for an Account Manager
Creative Spark are on the hunt for an account manager.
Client Services Team
● Report directly to the Account Director.
● Be able to self-manage and also manage up. Check in regularly throughout the day with
● Find the best, most efficient way of working with both ADs and work with Operations to
create one streamlined client services process.
Account / Project Management Process
● Workflow Max is used for housekeeping all projects i.e. monitoring hours with Operations
and preventing exceeding, raising quotes, invoicing and POs, amending job statuses as
required and storing signed SoWs against the correct projects.
● Quote any new work in-line with Spark process
● Be comfortable working with up to 15 clients / projects at any one time
● Take ownership of your projects, even where the accountability lies with the AD
● Proof-read all work before sending to client and ensure the sign off process is being
adhered to within Client Services
● Write and send weekly client/project status reports
● Ownership of project documentation i.e. the Statement of Work, brief updates (at AD
● Look for upselling opportunities with projects and report these to ADs.
● Manage client expectations where required.
● Work in line with budgets set, flagging with AD if we are to exceed budget or scope of
● Work with Operations on booking resource and managing that resource (external in
● Negotiate costs with supplier and always loop in Ops. Raise POs for all agreed work.
● Manage timelines and stages where scope of work requires sign off by AD and client.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Pension contribution of 3%
- Yearly bonus based on agency profits
- Flexible working between home and office
- Training days
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off paid
- 2 wellness days per year
- Monthly team socials
If this all sounds good to you pop your CV and portfolio over to us, or you want to know more please get in touch via email@example.com